Our approach to recruitment includes:
- working with hiring managers to understand why the vacancy has arisen. We look at many factors, including the context of other roles and needs of the workplace and those of their locality, what they have to offer candidates and how to best attract the right candidates
- being on-hand to offer advice and guidance to job seekers
- reviewing applications and CVs, alongside hiring manager requirements, in order to enhance job matching: finding the right fit for the hiring manager and the candidate
- data analysis to allow us to report on trends either by area, integrated care board (ICB), primary care network (PCN), or at a practice level
- workforce planning – getting the right people, with the right skills, into the right roles, at the right time. We help hiring managers with the here and now as well as helping them to plan for the future.
Hire for a permanent or fixed-term role
To provide a strategic recruitment solution for primary care, we needed an applicant tracking system that is much more than just a job board.
Eploy provides us with the software for a complete e-recruitment system, aimed at hiring managers, supporting them from job requisition, through the application process, allowing them to view candidate applications at their convenience: as the applications come in, or once the vacancy advert has closed. The system is straight forward and self-explanatory; it prompts managers through each process and workflow.
We work, continuously, with Eploy to improve the hiring manager and candidate experience. We are working to implement the full, end-to-end, functionality that Eploy offers, enabling hiring managers to go from job requisition, and the tracking of applicants, through the interview process and finally to the onboarding of the successful candidates.Looking to Hire?
Hire for a temporary or locum position
Primary Care Careers (PCC) aims to provide a strategic recruitment service to primary care. This encompasses recruiting the best permanent staff, as well as an understanding that there are times when the solution needs to be flexible – often at short notice.
Hiring a locum or temporary member of staff can be an effective answer to short-term vacancies or requirements to cover sickness or annual leave.
Our flexible workforce platform pulls together the different programmes available and will help you to access the appropriate flexible-staffing resource for your area.Flexible Workforce Platform
Need help? Speak to our team
The Primary Care Careers team is more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Contact us
Recruit for a permanent or fixed-term role
Use our hiring portal to place job adverts, then review and download applicants as they come in.Post a Job Vacancy
Recruit for a temporary or locum position
Our flexible workforce platform is growing and evolving, find out how you can hire the right candidate in a flexible way.Flexible Workforce Platform